All campers are expected to obey the directors and counselors. They are to listen to the directions given each day and follow them. The essence of this goal is for campers to appreciate the guidance of individuals who have been professionally trained and are genuinely interested in the camper’s personal development.
- All campers must respect camp property. This means that camp supplies will stay at camp. All equipment will be treated carefully and put away at the end of the day.
- All products containing or having been in contact with any form of nuts (peanuts, almonds, cashews, etc.) will not be permitted at the camp. Please verify that all snack or meals respect this rule.
- Appropriate language will be used at camp. This includes no swearing!
- All children will treat each other with respect and kindness. No name-calling, teasing or harassment will be tolerated.
- Our words should always reflect our support for other campers (foul language does not fit at camp).
- Treat other campers with respect.
- No cell phones, iPads, iTouchs, video game consoles allowed. Leave toys, cameras, etc at home–there’s too much fun stuff to do at camp!
- Be ready to practice sportsmanship, teamwork, leadership, and athleticism.
- Please leave gum at home (choking hazard and it can ruin our equipment).
- Play within the boundaries (if counselors can’t see you, you are not where you are supposed to be).
- Bring athletic shoes, baseball glove, sunscreen (we will have plenty of our own incase), hat, healthy snack, and lunch every day.
- Eat snack/lunch only when you are called for snack/lunch. Pick up your own trash.
- We encourage people to wear their Kippah and Tzitzit everyday.
- Camp will be a great experience for all children who follow the rules!
All campers must agree to follow all camp rules and respect the property of the camp, as well as the rights and properties of others. If they do not follow the rules, they may be asked to leave camp, without refund.
All parents must review the LA Sports World waiver and acknowledg that you have read the rules and accept our terms and condition.